Windstream SD-WAN ROI Tool
Making the Case for Software-Defined (SD) Wide Area Networking (WAN)
Windstream wanted to “challenge” buyers regarding their legacy WAN solutions, proving that the status-quo was costing more than needed, and that there could be a better way using Software-Defined (SD) WAN.
Alinean worked with Windstream to create a Marketing and Sales Tool kit, helping Windstream to fuel more effective nurturing campaigns, and arm sale reps with the ability to evolve from a product pitch to a value-centric approach.
Windstream is reaping the following benefits from the Value Marketing and Selling Tools:
- Helping prospects understand the true cost of “do nothing” and value of change
- Sparking consideration of SD-WAN as a priority to help deliver significant savings and business value
- Capturing more highly qualified sales opportunities and fuel value-focused marketing campaigns
- Helping sales engage earlier and higher, to better communicate and quantify differentiating value to prospects
- Automating financial justification / ROI analysis, helping to promote sales effectiveness improvements, scale the program to include ROI on more deals, and save significant time on each business case.
Click here to check out the Marketing Tool :