Alinean is proud to claim some of the most forward-thinking people in the industry. Join the team and help us Fight Frugalnomics
Join us to Fight Frugalnomics...
We are seeking energetic self-starters to join our fast-paced team of analysts, developers and interactive designers to help keep pace with our remarkable track record of continuous growth and profitability since inception.
As part of our group, you will be challenged to do your best. We operate as a team-oriented company that values individual contributions and expects top performance. If you are interested in joining our team, tell us about your experience, ambitions, and the unique contribution you offer.
Our Founding Principles...
- Work with our clients and partners to prove and improve the value of B2B investments
- Deliver more functionality, sooner and with higher quality than expected
- Continuously work with our clients to improve our partnership and solutions
- Protect our clients' intellectual property as if it were our own
- Actively participate in our clients' success
- Create a fast-paced, fun work environment
Why Work For Alinean?
- Stock option program
- Bonus plan
- 3 weeks vacation / 10 paid holidays
- Insurance Premiums 100% Covered
- Superior health & dental insurance
- Life & accidental death insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax retirement plan
- Opportunity for growth and learning
- Work with Fortune 500 clients
Join Us!Join us to Fight FrugalnomicsSend Your Resume!
Alinean, the leading developer of business value selling tools for B2B solution providers, is seeking an Analyst with financial modeling (cost-benefit/ROI/TCO) knowledge and deep Microsoft Excel skills. Project management, technology and financial analysis experience is preferred, and experience working in small company environment is a plus.
- Good understanding of key financial indicators (ROI, NPV, IRR, Payback, Break-Even, and Financial Statements)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Able to complete detailed work independently without direct supervision
- Work collaboratively with peers and senior staff
- Business coursework preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in financial analysis and modeling
- Develop financial models to quantify value of solutions
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel to create business cases
- Work with clients to develop & update models
- Test and validate the work of others in peer reviews
- Create and manipulate graphic images with common editing tools
Strategic Account Manager
As an Alinean Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Alinean’s relationships with strategically important large customers and develop new relationships within significantly important vertical market segments.
Each Strategic Account Manager is assigned a select group of large customers, working with the customer’s marketing and sales enablement teams in the development and SaaS licensing of new value marketing and selling tools and campaigns, and the realization of value from existing services.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving assigned account and vertical sales quotas, maintaining customer satisfaction and achieving assigned strategic account objectives.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales, and will be assigned an Inside Account Executive to assist in new account marketing, prospecting and development.
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business (B2B) sales environment
- Proven track record of quota performance
- Value selling training and demonstrated skills, with specific Financial justification selling background and proficiency
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, Savo Group experience desired
- Proficiency in using Word and Excel
- This position requires extensive travel
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Challenge accounts to move from “Do Nothing” to “Yes”, especially utilizing value-selling techniques to drive additional engagements and service sales
- Meet assigned sales bookings targets
- Meet Net Promoter Score satisfaction rating goals
- Develop strategic planning goals and objectives, and work to realize these goals
- Guide your Inside Account Executive partner to achieve marketing, prospecting and new opportunity goals
- Work to develop your Inside Account Executive towards becoming a Strategic Account Manager
Inside Account Executive
This is a Lead Generation role utilizing market research, creative writing and internet marketing.
- 1 to 3 years of inside sales or direct e-mail / social marketing experience
- A BA or BS degree in relevant field to the position (including public relations, marketing) or to the B2B verticals to which we sell
- An ability to independently research prospect companies, build prospect lists and direct marketing / calling campaigns, respond to inquiries and conduct customer presentations and demonstrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to get customers to take action
- Experienced in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as CRMs, specifically Salesforce.
- A proven track record as a self starter with a “can do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop account target plans to grow your team’s business and achieve your team quotas
- Multi-channel prospecting including targeted e-mail marketing, cold calling and social marketing
- Collaborating in the development and refinement of direct marketing messages and calling scripts
- Developing and maintaining prospect databases for your existing and new accounts
- Handling inbound inquiries from your outbound marketing efforts
- Scheduling meetings and participating in your prospect’s calls and demonstrations
- Handling your existing customer’s SaaS subscription renewals
- Preparing and reviewing proposals and SOWs with your partner.